View Single Post
Old 12-11-2023, 10:15 AM #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by thom_bombadil View Post
In the nicest way possible, what a load of nonsense. These tweets aren’t even bordering on bigotry, they’re outright disgusting. She was old enough to have had years of good values instilled in her by those around her, if she wasn’t clever enough to learn for herself at 22/23 years of age. You are supporting / justifying hate.
Im actually rolling my eyes at how over the top this is. 22-23 is still a child. Maybe not legally, but biologically she is still developing. I made stupid mistakes and said stupid things when I was 21-22. That's just part of life.

The woman holds herself accountable for her own words, she's reflective and can admit when she is wrong. If she truly believed all those things then she would have have made friends with the people she did.

She is owed the same good grace you would give your younger self and those around you.

90% of what she's said there is showboating for attention like majority of young people do.

All of the nuance has gone from life these days, Its just a constant barrage of us vs them, black and white, no grey areas.

I consider myself centre left, the left are no so far left that its bordering on Marxism.

You agree with the rhetoric 1000% because if 0.001% of you even questions the mass, then youre ejected and subjected to the same vitriol

Its embarrassing