Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
God I can’t wait for this show to be cancelled again to see the cesspit that is Twitter crying

The tweets are awful no doubt about it, but my god with the melodrama…that supertv account having to put out a “statement” that’s described her as a “fraud”, even bbspy rather disappointingly joining in saying she may no longer be a BBUK “legend” (she never was in the first place), as if tweets have any bearing whatsoever on a housemates stint in the house. It’s all so embarrassing and pathetic, and do you know what? Actually quite dangerous. It’s only a matter of time before something like this ends up with a reality show contestant dead, and every single person who joined in on the pile on will have blood on their hands

ITV’s handling of this has also been appalling and an incredibly bad look but that’s for another thread I’m sure
To make it worse ITV are paying pr1ck Farage 1.5m to enter the jungle . I never thought that itv could sink any lower ,but here we are ....they are giving the BBC a run for their money .

Last edited by GoldHeart; 13-11-2023 at 12:52 AM.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote