Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abra View Post
I hope you're right but I think the sheer amount of air time that Jordan has gotten and the polarising opinions on his relationship with Henry will definitely get him quite a lot of votes. Jordan has been more popular than Jenkin, but Trish was more popular than several of the housemates she was up against.

I would say that if Jenkin has a particularly bad episode tomorrow that could seal his fate in getting evicted, but the vote closes at the start of the episode.
Before twitter gate ,Trish also had a hate campaign to get her out on Facebook. People were working together to get her out. Plus she was up against several garden gremlins. So by those odds ,she didn't have a chance . Especially being such a big character ....it usually screws you over in VTE .

If I'm wrong then I'm wrong,but I don't think the HL tomorrow will make a difference re: Jenkin going or staying. I'm convinced he's less popular than Jordan. Obviously Tom will definitely go first though tomorrow.

Plus loads of people seem to support the Henry / Jordan showmance . Not me as I find showmances annoying,and it takes over people's personality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hijaxers View Post
Same but what will tomorrows highlghts hold ?
Jax I don't think it will make much difference, Jenkin is up against a popular hm in Jordan. I can't see Jordan going unless he gets extremely hateful & bitchy about Yinrun & Henry behind their backs . Which I can't see happening, Jordan just makes deadpan sarcastic remarks .

Jenkin can be a miserable moaner or be the happiest ray of sunshine tomorrow HL ,and I still think he's going home lol.

Like I said Tom will be announced first with some lovely "GET TOM OUT" chants lmao .