View Single Post
Old 13-11-2023, 10:03 PM #346

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
Before twitter gate ,Trish also had a hate campaign to get her out on Facebook. People were working together to get her out. Plus she was up against several garden gremlins. So by those odds ,she didn't have a chance . Especially being such a big character ....it usually screws you over in VTE .

If I'm wrong then I'm wrong,but I don't think the HL tomorrow will make a difference re: Jenkin going or staying. I'm convinced he's less popular than Jordan. Obviously Tom will definitely go first though tomorrow.

Plus loads of people seem to support the Henry / Jordan showmance . Not me as I find showmances annoying,and it takes over people's personality.

Jax I don't think it will make much difference, Jenkin is up against a popular hm in Jordan. I can't see Jordan going unless he gets extremely hateful & bitchy about Yinrun & Henry behind their backs . Which I can't see happening, Jordan just makes deadpan sarcastic remarks .

Jenkin can be a miserable moaner or be the happiest ray of sunshine tomorrow HL ,and I still think he's going home lol.

Like I said Tom will be announced first with some lovely "GET TOM OUT" chants lmao .
Oh yeah nasty Tom deffo first and deservedly so.
hijaxers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote