MVGGA

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
i like things that are good. It's a simple requirement
I wish it were that simple as well.

If you like Slow Horses then you might like Spooks if you haven't already seen it, I mean as I haven't seen Slow Horses myself I'm probably off base on what it's like.

According to IMDB, they say that if you like Slow Horses then you'll have a shot at liking these particular Shows.

For All Mankind - IMDB Score - 8.1/10
Monarch: Legacy Of Monsters - IMDB Score - 7.1/10
Hijack - IMDB Score - 7.4/10
Silo - IMDB Score - 8.1/10 - I've watched the first four episodes, and so far I would say that it has the most interesting Sci-Fi plot since The Expanse. So I can testify myself that Silo has some decent quality to the series if you haven't already seen it.

Fargo - IMDB Score - 8.9/10
Black Bird - IMDB Score - 8.1/10
Reacher - IMDB Score - 8.1/10 - I don't know how you felt about 24 BOTS, but if you liked 24 then you'll have a shot at liking Reacher. I personally enjoyed the Show is all I can really say.

Ted Lasso - IMDB Score - 8.8/10
Severance - IMDB Score - 8.7/10 - Again like Silo it's not perfect, but the plotting is a damn sight better than some of the stuff that Streamers are throwing out there imo.

A Murder At The End Of The World - IMDB Score - 7.2/10
Bad Sisters - IMDB Score - 8.3/10
Shrinking - IMDB Score - 8.0/10

Oh and one that I would personally recommend away from the Streamers is From, it's nothing really like any of the Shows above, but it is a good Mystery driven Show about a bunch of people who are trapped in a Town and the goal for the group is to find a way out, and who or what is causing them to be trapped in the Town in the first place.

From also has the Actor who played Michael from Lost in the Show.

Last edited by Mystic Mock; 28-12-2023 at 04:48 AM.
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote