Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

A couple of weeks ago I played Stray, which was a really good Game imo, I can definitely see why it was nominated for GOTY when it came out.

But my champion of the Games that I've played recently, has to be RoboCop: Rogue City.

I have never watched anything to do with RoboCop before, this is my only experience with the franchise.

And I've got to say that my experience was really strong for the most part, it had good level design, good City exploration, a good story, good characters, and I did like the conversations with Doctor Blanche as it added an interesting psychological bent to the Game.

Being completely objective though, the Game does have a couple of niggles for me.

1. The Game has a side quest called "Who Killed Simon Page?" Which on my playthrough kept repeating the same segment over and over again. Which thankfully isn't a main quest, but still something to note.

And 2. I do personally believe that the Game could've explained how the Auto-9 system works a little bit better than they did, they presented it in an overwhelming way to me, which considering how important the Auto-9 system is in this Game, that's actually pretty frustrating imo.

Overall though it is a fantastic Game, I really enjoyed it, I will definitely check out Teyon's other Game that's meant to be similar to RoboCop: Rogue City, in Terminator: Resistance in the next few months at least.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote