Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

I tried to give Terminator: Resistance a shot yesterday, to take my mind off of the Blues result against Southampton.

However, I really didn't like the gameplay, it was like Captain Tsubasa and Dead Space Remake imo where the "difficulty" just became annoying rather than fun, and that's because it lacked a proper balance in difficulty that Games like SMT: Nocturne and GTA: San Andreas both understand, as did Persona 4 & 5 imo.

Obviously all of those Games had a lot of moments where I got frustrated, but deep down I could appreciate what those Games were going for, and the strategy behind the difficulty of those particular Games.

Terminator: Resistance just throwing endless amounts of Terminator's at me every two seconds (even when I've built up my Stealth stats,) and they take loads of health off of the player with one bullet, isn't fair difficulty imo, and is being unreasonable, especially when they punish you for trying to do the side content in particular.

To give a more balanced take on the Game, it does have a decent cast and story going for it, but **** me, I don't get why so many modern Games are liking broken difficulty.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote