Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChalkOutlineMan View Post
Only after he'd gently headbutted the cushion a few times and then saying to himself: 'That doesn't hurt!', as though a fit 26 year old man is going to have the same pain threshold and bone density as a comparatively frail 66 year old woman. Honestly, the whole of his remorse afterward felt so performative and OTT. He's always doing this, finding himself at the center of something and then dragging it out far beyond what's necessary, under the guise of just wanting to broker peace and trying to make amends, etc.
putting the blame onto BB for setting up such a silly game in the first place.
Just to clarify: I don't think he went into the game wanting to hurt her or anything, but like a child, I don't think he wanted to face full responsibility for it. First he seemed to deny to himself the possibility that he might have been too rough with her (him headbutting the cushion and saying it doesn't hurt), and then later Though I think he's half-right on that score lol.
it could have been a fun game had they thought about the approach there really was no need to go barrelling in at 100 miles an hour

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote