View Single Post
Old 25-03-2024, 05:18 AM #9
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

…I’d forgotten that I’d made this thread so I’ll just copy and paste this from the what did you last watch thread…

…Road House 2024…..I didn’t hate it, I worried that I might but I didn’t…I started off really liking it, it felt like a very nostalgic movie and the setting location made me want to go to live in the Florida Keys…(…although I don’t think it was filmed there…)…and Jake Gyllenhaal gave the vibe that he was just having a great fun time…but it didn’t really quite gel with its storyline and characters, I didn’t feel…it was like bits all joined together but with, I don’t know…an awkward fit…it wasn’t smooth, it didn’t flow…it just lept and jumped from scene to scene and it felt as though it was missing any hmmmm….soul, I guess….anyways, though…I didn’t hate it and I did like some bits of it…the fight scenes were quite brutal but well co-ordinated and choreographed…I don’t know if Conor McGregor himself had any part in the fight choreography …the beginning was enjoyable, the ending was ok and the middle went off a bit…but I’d still say around 6/10 and not a bad way to spend a little while…
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote