BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier Boy View Post
It shouldn't really make people suspicious there's no real implication in it - and to be clear - his contact with Harry was more accurately contact with BOTH Harry and William (he was part of a concert for Diana in the early 2000's). Which is why you won't likely see the usual crowd jumping on it, unless they don't know this. If Harry is implicated, so is William.

Regardless it's not really about that - all that part s really about is the allegation that P Diddy "associated with" big-name trusted celebrities in order to make himself seem more legitimate and a bigger name, which he thin exploited. It's not about any direct involvement.
Yeah my Brother was telling me about this earlier today, so my bad about being suspicious of him, I do apologize for that, as I don't like to go out of my way of accusing innocent people of heinous crimes.

I think that Harry's haters however may be crossing a line here, and dare I say they are wishing/willing for Harry to be a sex offender? Because that's how it's coming off to me.

I'm a sick bitch.
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote