BB12: Anton
CBB7: Stephanie

Favourites (more):
BB12: Anton
CBB7: Stephanie

Quote:
Originally posted by dupin
I read something about her finding the dead body:

"Who said celebrities weren't self-centred, eh? Proving the old cliche that celebs are totally up themselves and don't give a toss about anyone else is the mediocre talent that is Amanda Holden. Poor Mandy came across a dead body recently while jogging along the Thames – awful, yes? But when reports started to surface about it, Amanda said: "Can I just say, when they said I found a dead body, they said I was 39. I'm 36. I was more traumatised by the fact they got my age wrong than the fact I'd found a stiff." A STIFF?? We're sure the family of the "stiff" feel really comforted by that, Mand – and we're glad you've had the chance to put us straight on your age. Amanda then added: "Obviously, someone did lose their loved one and I don't mean to be flippant. But I did say, 'Oh, I could take over from Amanda Burton in Silent Witness now,' because I wasn't phased by it, purely because I didn't think it was real." Someone get the girl a medal for bravery, eh?"

She sounds lovely...*rolls eyes*
You try finding someone dead. The only way to not let it get to you or to let it traumatise you is to find something funny about the situation.
Tom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote