View Single Post
Old 15-05-2008, 02:23 PM #9
van der Woodsen

van der Woodsen

Quote:
Originally posted by Tom_
There were actually about 15 trains going from Manchester Piccadilly to Glasgow Central today, and there were a good few coaches too. There was plenty of opportunities for the Scots to travel back.
Yes, today. Meaning after 10am.

Still means we had to stay in the station overnight, yet weren't allowed to bed down or sleep!

Quote:
Originally posted by Tom_I think the whole thing was a disgrace from the Rangers fans, and thanks to those ****wits who can't control themselves, United fans, who actually live in the city and just didn't travel for the sake of it, can't go and watch the other final next week in fan zones because of what happened.
I'm a Rangers fan. So you just grouped us all in one group, am I ****wit? Gee thanks. 99% of the people didn't cause any trouble and were actually innocent victims. But no, they're all "****wits" according to you.

Also, my OP wasn't about the match. It was about the fanzones.

Your post somewhat upset me because from what I experienced I was being beaten by a policemans riot shield, crushed into barriers whilst trying to escape (as were most people). Yet because of a few people (which every football club have, including United!!) we're all called animals who can't "control themselves".

Nice.
Lauren is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote