Old 15-05-2008, 02:28 PM #13

Favourites (more):
BB12: Anton
CBB7: Stephanie

Favourites (more):
BB12: Anton
CBB7: Stephanie

Quote:
Originally posted by Tom_I think the whole thing was a disgrace from the Rangers fans, and thanks to those ****wits who can't control themselves, United fans, who actually live in the city and just didn't travel for the sake of it, can't go and watch the other final next week in fan zones because of what happened.
I'm a Rangers fan. So you just grouped us all in one group, am I ******t? Gee thanks. 99% of the people didn't cause any trouble and were actually innocent victims. But no, they're all "****wits" according to you.

Also, my OP wasn't about the match. It was about the fanzones.

Your post somewhat upset me because from what I experienced I was being beaten by a policemans riot shield, crushed into barriers whilst trying to escape (as were most people). Yet because of a few people (which every football club have, including United!!) we're all called animals who can't "control themselves".

Nice. [/quote]

Did you not read the bit at the end? I said I generalised purely because I picked out the bad points. That doesn't go to say I think all Rangers fans were the same, which i don't.

But I think the ones who couldn't control themselves have just spoiled any chances we have of getting fanzones back in this city. We had them for ages then they were taken away in the 2006 World Cup. They get brought back for one night and this is what happens. I don't think we'll be getting them again.

All clubs do have them, I never said they didn't.

And I think the treatment towards people who never even went out to watch the match and live in Manchester was horrific. A smashed glass bottle got launched down the street, and I got in the way. My left arm is currently shredded and bandaged up. Lovely that is.
Tom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote