View Single Post
Old 07-06-2008, 10:30 AM #9

Quote:
Originally posted by dizzy bint
Liked her to some extent, she was funny with Brian, but I very much got the impression that she was latching onto the most popular housemate. She did get a bit possessive of him too. There's a much shown clip when Brian and Bubble did the dance task together with Naz's face is a picture. She does not like it and if looks could kill Bubble would have a knife in his back.

I've had much more respect for her in the last couple of years when she seems to have given up trying to be famous simply because she's a friend of Brian.
Very well said,exactly my views on her.
I think she's a nice girl that got caught up in the desire for fame too much instead of just going with the flow and enjoying it.
I think she would have liked Brian all to herself which kept him from other housemates,though I enjoyed watching them together Brian had equally funny moments with the others.Some of his times with Dean were brilliant and I think Narinder being there delayed the bond he made with him.

I think given the housemates now though she's like a toned down version of what the typical housemate is these days.I think if she'd have been part os a later series she'd have gone much further.

It's nice to see life still in the BB2 section,still after all these years the series I loved the most.
rachb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote