View Single Post
Old 30-06-2008, 04:09 AM #19

I think some of the hate levelled at Jen has gone a bit OTT especially from those who accuse her of making such a big issue over something trivial, on another level thats what has happened here and it is dangerously strong.

However, for a woman to list "full time Mom" as a proffesion, and a pet hate as "spitting" she really has self inflicted much of the abuse although not to the degree of comments best left to Alex and Dennis, the real villians of BB9.

Jen has had the same time to reflect on what went on and in front of a private audience with BB, yet still offers no real remorse for what she considers herself a hateful act, spitting by a 'friend' of hers.
Jen's attitude towards the real victim was to wish he goes (evicted) for in her words "justice will be done" but Dennis she felt sympathy for and Dale was just acting in the heat of the moment.

She made an error in leaving a very young child at home to begin with, her attitude and actions on the show after just 3 weeks have now made that decision much much worse, I still think real hateful abuse is uncalled for, but day by day I'm finding it hard to understand the extreme opposite of that oppinion, those reasoning and actually supporting her, and her behaviour.
AngRemembered is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote