View Single Post
Old 20-06-2002, 11:57 AM #16

Quote:
I had my suspicions when Alison went but OH MY GOD. All positive stuff for Alex. What do we get from Spencer then? Stroking Kate's hair to get her to sleep?......no......ok how about blindfolded long distance darts, very funny last night....... no...... ok how about him abstaining from interfering in other peoples' businesses and just trying to get on with everybody?.......no. Well what did we see? Another lewd comment and a fart!!!! Very un biased BB and i've just written you a letter telling you so!!!!.
I agree. They have completely biased the voting, and I hate this - it's unfair, and if it was alex they were biasing, i would be equally as angry, but he is represented as he is, they've suddenly turned on Spencer.

Not on BB, not on at all. I agree with everything you said Oldgit, and it pains me to say it (because I thought channel 4 were fair), but you are right. This stinks.

I would like to see some of the real Spencer, not the odd time he farts or makes a lewd comment. He ISN'T like that most of the time at all.

And i wanted to see blindfolded darts!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on Spence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To Dermot "Biased" O'Leery and channel four (who will have one less viewer if their miserable plan works, as I think it's disgraceful (and cant bear Alex))

What happened to the "YOU decide"???

It's now "YOU decide, after weve shown you the most biased footage in the world, and made it impossible for you to hate Alex."

And NOW Alex has decided he fancies Adele.

Sure you do Alex, sure you do.
Glitter_babe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote