:')

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Stacey Solomon
Strictly 2009: Jade & Ian

:')

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Stacey Solomon
Strictly 2009: Jade & Ian

This is a terrible thing to be happening. Its like 19 teenagers have been stabbed to death so far this year. Its just discusting. Another thing is the government, they're just letting this happen. They are all just scared! We need a deterrant. Police shouldn't be sitting behind a desk writing up paperwork. They should be out looking for suspicious people and should search them.

If somebody is murdered and they find the killers, I say bring back the death penalty. If there is concrete evidence that this person has killed somebody, they need to be stopped. Sending them to jail will also do nothing. Prisoners think of it as a holiday now, they have Sky TV, pool tables etc. If people are sent to prison they should be made to work and not be given luxuries that some of us don't have, I just find it apalling. People get like 4 years for rape. Judges need training! Life should be given for rape and murder, and it should mean life.

No rebellious teenager is scared of the police or the goverment, and that needs to change. I know some people on here will be totally against the death penalty, but theres no other way this is going to stop without a massive and somewhat terrible deterrant. Posters of a man or woman with a lost finger isn't going to effect any teenager.

I feel really strongly about this current crisis because we need a government who will put strict rules in force. Non of these stupid rules which many teenager won't even know of.
JOSHUAH! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote