Thread: New Task!
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2005, 04:25 PM #1

Default New Task!

Quote:
The Housemates will be sobbing their eyes out today as Big Brother orders them to cry for their supper.

Throughout the day each of the group will be called into the Diary Room and ordered to turn on the waterworks.

Big Brother will provide the snivelling lot with a special pair of goggles to collect their tears in.

To help make sure they all get around to howling uncontrollably, Big Brother will play some tear-jerking tunes and read through some sob stories.

Each Housemate will have 15 minutes to blub and when their time is up they must tip the results of their weep into a Tear Bucket.

If the bawling bunch manage to produce one teaspoonful of tears they will be awarded with a luxury dinner.

With several experts in crying on cue in the House it should be a breeze. As Derek said, "You can do it all for us Makosi."

Quote:
The Housemates have been wondering just how they're going to manage to turn on the waterworks for their task.

Despite the House being packed with drama queens, the group seem to think they'll struggle to squeeze out the tears.

The hard-hearted lot set to work thinking up how to get the weeping underway.

Derek wasn't too sure what would make him sob, but Makosi had a few suggestions.

"What if we tell you your horse is dead?" she queried the foxhound master.

But the Tory didn't think it was "visual enough". He felt a film like The Last Temptation Of Christ was more likely to help.

The nurse agreed films often set her off too. Apparently there's never a dry eye in Makosi's house when Finding Nemo is on the box.

Surprisingly, expert crier Makosi didn't fancy snivelling today. "Look, my eye make-up has been done so well," she complained.

But Orlaith seemed prepared for the tearful task. "I know what I'm thinking of," sighed the model, "my life."

Articles Channel 4 Website
Amy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote