View Single Post
Old 02-01-2002, 01:26 PM #30

Yes, New Year, new starts! I suppose we should try to be a bit grown up about it. I'm sure they all get on great now and in spite of any differences in the house. The situation they were in not only brought out living together frustrations, but encouraged them to think about it and vocalise it. I remember how much I sometimes hated my flatmates that are now my best friends. Now we've spread around the country I really miss them. The fights give us as good a laugh as the other memories now we're all grown up.

It's something I've said before, and I think it's worth repeating to remind us to keep a little perspective in these little 'discussions'. Each and every one of them would probably rather spend the day with any of the others than one of their maddest fans.

I know I'm supposed to be being grown up, but I just have to say Paul (and Brian) are easily also household names. Even Sun readers can remember names and faces when you've been on the front cover more than five or six times. It doesn't matter if they stories are accurate.
Their sayings are pretty well known too. Demons are after all double-weird, evil and wicked. Monosyllabic? How many syllables in International?

OK, now I'll chill my boots?