View Single Post
Old 04-07-2005, 11:38 AM #19

Quote:
Originally posted by Slartibartfast
I don't think it really matters who started it, it takes two to tango! (or in this case, 3 or 4 to tango)

This thread is largely representative of society as a whole. The blokes can do what they want and get away with it, while the girls are branded as slappers and slags. I'm a bloke but it still annoys me to see how one-sided people can be.

If people are going to criticise them for what they did, then Anthony has to get his fair share. But I don't really think you can criticise any of them too heavily for what was basically some drunken fumblings! Doesn't smack of the same desperation and calculating as Saskia bedding Maxwell was, that was done to ensure Saskia a name in the outside world. Last night was more to do with sexual frustration and drink!

I agree 100%. It really saddens me to hear all the name calling of modern woman. (Slag.slapper) Modern men get away explicit behavour and go down as just being one of the lads. As a society we have a long long way to go to get out of the sexual discrimination mind set..... A very long way...
bananarama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote