Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
CBB20: Paul Danan

Locke.

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
CBB20: Paul Danan

Default Rachel cries over rough final day as Head of House

Tension filled the House this evening as Rex, Darnell and Lisa kept having a go at Rachel for not voting their cake a winner in the Bake London Task. Eventually a tearful Rachel headed to the Diary Room to vent her feelings.

"I'm a bit upset about what took place today. Rex is really annoyed with me. He's fuming. Gosh, I upset everyone" she admitted tearfully.

"It does get you down but I'm still glad about the decision I made. I wasn't going to be intimidated when everyone started shouting at me. It does hurt. The way they kept going on and on about it. It makes you question your friendships in here. That's the hurtful thing. You think you're good friends with people and then they rip you apart," the teacher poured her heart out, barely stopping for air.

"People in here are starting to think about the final so much so now so all of a sudden they start saying things," she continued sighing, "I was in the toilet and I overheard Lisa saying she was questioning my trust.

But what on earth has judging a cake got to do with that? It's a bit of a wake up call but I don't want to be the one crying, I want to hold my head high. I need to leave them to calm down when they are ready it will be forgotten about. That's the best way in this place - let the cloud blow over and leave it at that."

Yes, Rachel, but will a cloud called Rex blow away that easily?

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/n...538&position=4
Locke. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote