View Single Post
Old 17-08-2008, 10:50 PM #1

Default Your first impressions of the HMs vs. what you think of them now

Then:

Alexandra - Has a bit of attitude but seems to have her head screwed on.
Belinda - Intelligent and a bit eccentric. I like her.
Dale - A poor man's Sezer.
Darnell - A nice guy. Gentle giant.
Dennis - Wow, an effeminate, bitchy gay housemate. Riveting stuff...
Jennifer - A bit opinionated.
Kathreya - Kooky but friendly.
Lisa - A bit quiet but nice enough.
Luke - Legend!
Mario - A nice guy if not a tad dodgy.
Maysoon - Seems nice.
Michael - I admire how he's not gone on BB for the sympathy.
Mohamed - Seems fun, I loved how he jumped down the stairs!
Nicole - Vain, spoilt, shallow.
Rachel - Quirky and funny. Could be annoying though.
Rebecca - A sweet, down-to-earth, fun loving girl.
Rex - Nice, normal bloke.
Sara - Bit mad but OK.
Stephanie - Dull glamour girl.
Stuart - Camp. Seems an alright guy.
Sylvia - Too much attitude.

Now:

Alexandra - Complete psycho who shouldn't have been there in the first place.
Belinda - Would have been annoying to love with but was never nasty. Don't see why she got booed so much.
Dale - Utter knobhead. I will never forget his part in Spitgate.
Darnell - I admire him sticking up for Mo but lately he's just become so self-pitying.
Dennis - Vile, disgusting creature.
Jennifer - Nasty, nasty woman. She clearly wanted to turn the house against Rex. Deserved every jeer she got.
Kathreya - She's been alright lately. Childish but generally OK. Until she starts singing "Happy How" which tempts me to smash my TV up.
Lisa - Like Susie BB7, people see her as boring but she is unintentionally funny and very observational too.
Luke - One trick pony. He almost killed BB9.
Mario - Up there with Science, Victor, Federico, Leo Sayer and Richard as one of the funniest BB7 HMs ever.
Maysoon - Never really came out of her shell which was a pity as she called Dale "cocky" which no-one else has seem to done.
Michael - Like Mario, one of the funniest BB HMs ever. My chosen winner.
Mohamed - So he sleeps and eats a lot? Does that truly make someone bad? He's a good guy and has had a much more tough time than anyone else in there, even Rachel.
Nicole - Spot on in her arguments with Rex. Shame how she's a bitch the rest of the time.
Rachel - A nice lass but as far as entertaining goes she doesn't do it for me.
Rebecca - I'm glad she got evicted when she did. Vile, classless, moronic little prick. No way nar the centre of entertainment like her blind fans like to say she is.
Rex - What an arse. Says things and doesn't care about the impact it has on them. Plus backstabbed Mo, the guy who got spat on for him.
Sara - Can be annoying but other times she's cool.
Stephanie - I respected her for standing up to Alex but other than that she wasn't that great. Don't get this "GET STEPH BACK IN!!!111" nonsense.
Stuart - Like Dale, he has the advantage of hiding his twattishness behind a handsome face. He was the first to jump down Mo's throat. And his evicton dive...Utter, utter cringe.
Sylvia - Bitch.
Revol is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote