¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Alexandra Loved her at first, thought she was arrogant but a good character, but hate her now.
Dennis Thought he was hilarious and my favourite for a while, was appalled by Fight Night, but still think he was funny.
Stephanie Thought she was a bit boring and still do, but gained respect for her when standing up to Alex.
Sylvia Loved her at first but soon became delusional...still like her now.
Jennifer Didn't think much of her at all throughout the series.
Mario Didn't like him so much on launch night, but started to love his one-liners and his relaxed (yet bitchy) approach. Legend.
Belinda Loved her from start to finish. Hilarious interview.
Rebecca The best HM of the series. Loved her all the way.
Luke Hated him with a passion until he & Rebecca clicked...still dislike him because of his voice though.
Dale Hated him because he was dull...started to like him for arguing with people, but his alpha male tendencies will never make me like him.
Stuart Same as Dale, really.
Maysoon Thought she was always dull, hated her for nominating Rebecca and then bloody walking. Waste of time.

Lisa Thought she was dull up until week...6? Has made me laugh a lot with talent shows and random stories. My favourite now.
Sara Same with Lisa for the first few weeks she was there. But I like her honesty.
Michael Have never truly liked him but I enjoy his Diary Room rants...
Darnell Didn't have much of a problem with him, thought he was hideous...still think that. Hate him now for his self-pitying, aggression...
Mohamed Loved him at first. Thought he was easygoing, funny, charming...but unfortunately he became boring very fast. Yawn.
Rex Thought he was boring at first...still do, and the arrogance annoys me.
Nicole Waste of space. Still think that. Always will do.
Rachel Have always thought she was nice but not a lot to her.
Kathreya Loved her to start with, the whole "happy house" and supposed new words she learns is so boring and obvious though.
Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote