View Single Post
Old 14-07-2005, 10:27 PM #17

Quote:
Originally posted by AndyJK
Quote:
Originally posted by Ruth
Yes Andy, Vanessa needs to be in the top two, but so does McKrazy. If it's between Science and Vanessa, I honestly believe that the housemates would choose to get rid of Science, and I really REALLY don't want that to happen.

Science must stay! Let's vote for Makosi and Vanessa - don't split their vote by voting for Orlaith this week.

Regarding Eugene, I would be absolutely gobsmacked if he was one of the housemates with the most votes. Not going to happen, not this week anyway.
I'm not really sure who I want to join Vanessa in the final two if its not Eugene. I wasnt happy with Makosi's pregnancy admission and some of her bitching but I have to give her credit as she has been good entertainment throughout, so I think she deserves to get a little further.

Ill have to go with Science to join Vanessa I'm afraid (sorry!)
I am guessing you really want Vanessa out but by voting for Science this would not be achievable. Makosi is not entertaining me anymore her act is just tiresome whereas at least Science is growing as a housemate and is just an up-front guy.
Dan_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote