Quote:
Originally posted by Arnoldo
Quote:
Originally posted by Billy21
Quote:
Originally posted by Arnoldo
Quote:
Originally posted by Billy21
It's not true. The quotes about her opinions on Nicole are one hundred per cent false.
She was drunk, + regrets every moment of it. He has left her feeling like a fool.
Where did she say this?

Anyway - Steph, your 15 mins are WAY gone. Get over yourself. Wannabe slag *****. Bit harsh? I don't care.
From when she has spoken to her fans on DS.
And yes it is harsh, untrue and a load of c**p.
So she's a liar as well. Fair enough. I'm not supposed.
A liar, how do you figure that one out?
Well, she obviously lied to the press about "bedding" Rex, just to get her name in the papers.
Did you read the article? If so, you'd know that the title has no resemblance whatsoever to the story. She kissed him, yes that's true, but she didn't "bed" him.

She didn't say the stuff about Nicole either, and let's be honest. it's more likely for the papers to be lying, they do it every other day.
I took the "bedded" from the title, I have read it and I know she didn't **** him. The Sun over exaggerate things in headlines to bring attention to the article.

However they are direct quotes from her. If not The Sun would have had to write "a friend" or "our source" - or they could be at risk of going to court.

lets face it - Stephanie is a attention ***** who would say anything or **** anything to get into the papers. She herself said she "wants to be the most famous housemate".
Arneldo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote