Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Callum
Quote:
Originally posted by King
Quote:
Originally posted by Callum
I officially HATE whoever has made the decision to push back her cheap single. It's obvious she'll get number one, Britney deserves it much more than Leona.
How is it obvious and how does Britney deserve it more? I'm a great Britney fan myself and know that her fanbase excells Leona's, so Britney has nothing to worry about on those terms. Leona's single is just as good as Britney's. Don't let being a superfan cloud your judgement.
Sorry but I love Forgive Me, but it's nothing compared to Bleeding Love and Better In Time. She's tried to be more up beat in Forgive Me, and I know a lot of Leona fans don't like/never used to like the song. I love Leona but Forgive Me is not worthy of number 1 imo.
I think it's better than Better In Time because the majority of the songs she has released have had a kind of depressive feel to them, going from the downside of love, to somewhat getting better and now this - well this is like the up-tempo song she needs. I think it'll be received well, I know BIT reached #2 in the charts but it was competing with Footprints In The Sand so it didn't get as much recognition as this song could/will. Do you get what I mean? I'm not trying to offend you/scrap your opinions or anything.
King is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote