View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 04:22 PM #35

Quote:
Originally posted by Tom
I hate DS, I think I'd end up being banned after about 5 minutes of posting

I think they're all too rude, OK not all but a lot of. As for the Rex fans thats part of my hate towards him because his fans are so rude and over powering, and thats just the impression I get from reading

Then loads of them have applied for the show themselves (including some old bag who is always on BBBM) yet everyone is so far up her **** and everyone, including her, slate the rest of the housemates for being wannabes!!! Wtf?!

Its also ironic. A lot of stuff they talk about they are doing themselves. One example is all the Zezi criticism, everyone was slagging her off, yet when she slagged off forums suddenly it was uncalled for and she had no right. They talk waaaaaaaaaaay to much about people they claim to dislike, especially in the showbiz forums, and everywhere is just so cynical and negative, its a really depressing site.

Theres too many people as well, I imagine you can't really get to know anyone properly unless you join specific chat threads like appreciation and WHATM.

[/rant]
I see your point! I can understand why you dont like it! I hated the whole Zezi double standard as well. ANd yea, sometimes, they are far up certain members bottoms. And thats annoying!
Wildcat! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote