View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 04:34 PM #27

Quote:
Originally posted by King
Quote:
Originally posted by Xander
Not everyone here has the ability to change exposure nor has cameras good enough to capture certain elements or lives in the country/seaside etc...
So far the themes I have set have notbeen so typical but have tried to be interesting. The reason why this theme is similar to the last is because I wanted to extend on the previous theme. If you just going to keep critisizinf me I would prefer you not to comment in my thread.
I'm not criticising you at all. I'm merely asking a question, there's no harm in that? Yeah, maybe not everybody has the ability to change exposure but that's why it's a contest, people compete as to who can do best. Surely taking pictures of colours is something 7 year olds could do. I'm not bashing or anything, I'm just stating the obvious.

And no, lol. I won't "shh".
but its all a bit of fun same as the other games on Tibb, and as for the comment about taking pics of colours is something 7 year olds could do i think this is rubbish i now for me the only reason i have a little whinge about the themes is cos they push my boundaries and safe zones (i am very much someone who takes portraits only) i have enjoyed the comp as i am sure the others have and it was/is a fab idea from Xander
pinkmichk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote