View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 12:19 PM #59

Quote:
Originally posted by ange7

"Everyone is entitled to an opion but you seem to rubbish Sticks post as "waffle"."
... but from the sound of that apparantly everyone is entitled to an opinion except me.

"This whole thing has been blown out of proportion. "
.....you mean it's blown up in your face... you made the mistake of thinking you could explain away my hate of racism as political correctness gone mad ... which is another thing you have in common with the sticks guy...

"I just wish I could see some more constructive comments coming from you which I can honestly say I haven't so far. "
....Play the man not the ball ... your always getting personal... probably because you know your on a loser with this argument. Anyway I think it IS constructive to point out stupid articles written by hate and fear mongering sun reporters ... particularly when people don't spot it for themselves.
You are just repeating yourself now. Your arguments make no sense. In fact, you have no argument. You of course are entitled to your opinion. Rubbishing someones comments as "waffle" is just pathetic. That is no argument at all. I would never lower myself to call yours bollocks for example. I still don't see anything constructive from you or anything worth discussing. You have shown yourself to be argumentitive. Nothing more.