View Single Post
Old 15-11-2008, 11:06 AM #57

Quote:
Originally posted by Tom
Quote:
Originally posted by Nurse57
LOL, being an old perv is a mill stone around many a mans neck. Rather that being mocked we should be helped. Women should be more understanding towards this condition.

For years we have recognised and tried to be understanding towards "womens problems" even though this is total alien to us. Now, in this age of equality it is time for women to acsept what we are.

Why should I have to wear dark mirrored sunglasses on a hot sunny day when I am walking through the park. You know, the one by the university where you have the young students sunning pale sun starved skin in next to nothing. I should be able to look at those milky thighs without these eye restraints whilst loudly proclaiming "Yes I am looking. For I am a man. A man with man problems. Don't mock me, help me... by moving that towel a bit" or something.

What was the question agian?
So basically if someone you like the look of is sunbathing and half your age, you should be allowed to use them as a mental sex object?

How would you feel if your daughter was about 20 years old and sunbathing and some man somewhere in his 40's or 50's was perving over her? I bet your perspective would change then.
You imply it is wrong for a man in his 40's to look at a woman in her 20's.......What the !!!!!! Are you a member of the likes of Media watch or about to join!!!!!!!

All I can say is ageism strikes again........Sexuality and sexual feelings are with you for life be you young or old male or female......To imply perversion is present because natural sexual instincts are present through out life is quite an astonishing lack of understanding about human nature....
bananarama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote