Favourites (more):
X Factor 2013: Tamera Foster
I'maCeleb2013: Matthew Wright

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2013: Tamera Foster
I'maCeleb2013: Matthew Wright

Quote:
Originally posted by Tom

She was also involved in CBB3 and BB5. The majority of her series' have been excellent imo and she managed to salvage Big Brother last year and keep any viewers they had left at a very steady level. Its very likely that most will return in the summer, so if they can get changes and a good ad campaign then its a bonus.

People aren't turned away by one short series and its worth noting the tasks have to take on a different format in the celebrity series' than in the main one for obvious reasons.
Ooh, what was she for CBB3 and BB5? I know that Shirley Jones was the executive producer for them.

I agree that some of her series were excellent, particularly BB6 and CBB4, and she did do a decent job for BB9, but efforts for CBB6 were very lacklustre. Most people won't be turned away by one short series, but it's clear that a lot of people didn't like CBB6. If a new team means a total revamp for the show, I'd like to see it change.

I'm not just complaining at the Celebrity Big Brother tasks - I'm referring to BB9 too.
Matt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote