View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 09:18 PM #15

OH MY *******ING GOD. THAT WAS A FIRST CLASS PARTY!!!

That was the best party i have ever been to, ever. Seriously it was JUST AMAZING. I really hope other members went to see how good it was!! Me and my mate got there at 6:25 and hardly anyone was there!! However there was LOADS of people round the edge of the station!! As time went on people started to arrive at one point we couldn't move! There was some other girls there too and we started chatting, before they came they took a read on facebook. They said 5000 people would come!!

5 Minutes To Go!!

Then when it started people started off calm and just dancing, chilling. Then the table turned. A group of people started screaming 'JUMP.' From that moment people stopped listening to their music quietly and started going CRAZZZZZZZZZY. People where all over the place. AND THE POLICE LET IT HAPPEN!! Anyway things went.. well EVEN MORE CRAZY! People got on the ticket machines and started dancing. This one man done a striptease throwing his trousers and all of his clothes apart from his underwear into the crowd. Before getting down after being booed LOL. People started climbing the building, then the police began to get into action. Me and my friend were stuck in the middle so we couldn't even attempt to get out!! So we carried on dancing.

There was a huge conga line that had about 60 people in it. It was just overall AMAZINGNESS!! Another one should deffo be planned. There was professional camera men from The Sun newspaper, From all the London papers, camera men from ITV news and BBC News, It was SO HUGE. In total about only 2000 people turned up but that was still amazing. The atmosphere was just on FIRE!!

A dance war went on too with people in a circle with random people being pushed in to dance. LMFAO some girl got pushed in the middle and done to robot so madly, she looked like her batteries was about to explode, she got booed out. LMFAO. Some guy was really really good tho.

EVERYONE got kicked out of the station at about 8:45. But they were chanting stuff like 'WE SHALL, WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED!' It was hilarious. When we finally got out there was about 10 old people that got arested sitting in cars

I loved it. PLEASE next time there is one try and make it. It was just incredible. AND I DIDNT EVEN HAVE ANY BOOZE TO HAVE FUN. Yey me

Heres some more pictures:

People dancing on the ticket machines

More people.

People being to climb up the walls!

Police telling them 'TO GET DOWN.'

Many MANY MANNYY PEOPLE.

Loukas is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote