View Single Post
Old 23-02-2009, 04:45 PM #12
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Matt
I haven't watched it, but I've heard a bit about it.

What interested me the most is that midway through the current 9th series, the producers decided to give the show a slight revamp, even going as far as removing the housemates from the main house so they could give it a slight revamp! It was then relaunched as Big Brother Reloaded.

I've read that the changes weren't that big or good, but my point is that I'm shocked the German producers would attempt a revamp mid-series when our producers won't even do it during the downtime.

The other thing that shocks me about the German series is the lengths of them - their current series (BB9) began on December 8th last year and it ends on July 6th - that's a total of 211 days!

They've even had two back-to-back year-long series before - it makes our 13-week series look short in comparison
Wooo. Wasn't it Germany that did the series that was originally planned to go on untill everyone quit? And hahaha, we need a bit of their production team! And yeah, I remember now their were adverts saying 'Big Brother Reloaded' as I watched it.
Magic is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote