View Single Post
Old 15-03-2009, 06:21 PM #3

Quote:
Originally posted by darlark
k, so being on this show won't apply to me or most people who read this page but there is allot of criticism said by those who want to be on the show, why. Maybe a lot of them are just after fame and money (which are two things that they probably wont get after leaving the show) but still people are aloud to make choices and do (and want) what they want if they want fame and a chance to be locked in a house with a bunch of people that are very different from themselves who are we to criticize?

Yes they will be judged very heavily by the public, yes they might be hated… but at the end of the day people who judge others are not nice people and so are not worth being upset over. I think going into the house just shows confidante and strength. (Stregth to stay true to themselves and not to be bothered about what there’s say for there are way worse people out there.)

Why do some people not see that?

I think it is a good thing going into the house for it will be a changeling and an exiting experience, one u will never forget. Who cares if people who don’t know you are hating you, they don’t know u, you don’t know them… so why fuss over it, know ones perfect!! the only people who matter are the people u c daily and the people who u work with.

What’s your argument…
Hi well said darklark i think its the weak people that make others stronger because its the weak that go on about other people that wont to do something with there lives and make the most of it i think if its in your blood nothing will stop you and its great when you get fame cause no one else will do it for so you take no notice and go for it Angel D
Angel.D is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote