View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 06:23 PM #18

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2013: Tamera Foster
I'maCeleb2013: Matthew Wright

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2013: Tamera Foster
I'maCeleb2013: Matthew Wright

Now, the nominees have until 7.32pm to post their reasons as to why James should save them.

Sia asked me to post this on her behalf:

Quote:
When I originally applied for the Apprentice I explicitly stated I was "clumsy, messy and disorganized" - basically, I was a bit of a scatterbrain. However, in this task I was far from it: I consistently organised my team and delegated each member certain positions which would play to their strengths: and through this we could work as a team and support each-other. My messiness was proved wrong as well: my graphical skills which I used for this task were consistently precise on how not only I wanted it but how my team wished for it to be: so all together we worked and made a game which we were all proud of.
And clumsiness I suppose doesn't really come into this, as even though our team lost - fell flat on our face, even - each detail was precise and planned. I suppose I've surprised myself in this task, but it has given me one thing, as well as overcoming a few factors: motivation. In this task I said that I didn't believe I'd win the apprentice, but have fun trying. But this task has given me more confidence in myself. I still don't necessarily think I'll win, but in a way, this task has showed I do actually have potential, and I really don't believe it's my time to go. I'm also having SO much fun doing this, it's even more fun than watching a documentary on jellyfish - and you know how much I enjoy that.
Throughout each task I've kept a consistently helpful and happy demeanor and have performed in many different areas: english language tasks in the Oinks challenges from speech to brief writing, constructive criticism, moving from one successful team to another - and then becoming team leader, graphical skills, and many more. I suppose I could add a generic line about how much I've learnt, how it will never happen again, etc etc. But I won't. Because, though we lost, I wouldn't change a thing (well, I'd make sure we'd win this time...)
I believe I played an integral role in my team.
Matt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote