¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Whilst I understand that I'm most likely to be fired given my inability to be online this week - the time that I was online for the task was spent coming up with and planning our original game plan, Never Mind the Buzzcocks. For the next 2 and a half days my internet messed up, leaving me unable to participate in the task.
As the original leader and brainwave of Team Fetch I feel that I have the forum against me and that perhaps the idea wasn't brilliant. I can poke a million holes in the problems with the games and results so far, but ultimately the responsibility for the team's failure so far comes down to me. I refuse to recognise that Team Fetch deserved to lose all three tasks, particularly this one. But this task was stupid, all it really tested was how many friends on MSN we can convince to apply.
If you WERE to save me, however, it would be because I am a hard-working, motivated and creative team-member, and have given 100% in each task so far. My writing skills shown in various advertisement/promotional pieces so far have received praise from you, yourself, James, and I've contributed many (often successful) ideas to the team.
The only thing against me this week was something out of my control, so to fire me for that reason would be unfair, especially looking at previous weeks' performance.
Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote