Old 07-04-2009, 10:25 PM #1

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2013: Tamera Foster
I'maCeleb2013: Matthew Wright

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2013: Tamera Foster
I'maCeleb2013: Matthew Wright

Default Task 5 / Full Details & Rules / PLEASE READ

N.B. There are no team leaders for this task.

Quote:
For the fifth task, the two teams will become political parties and compete against each other in the inaugural TiBB Moderator Elections.

For this task, you will be known as The Oinks Party, and your colour will be purple.

Firstly, you must create a logo for your party, and a banner and avatar to promote your party. You are allowed to enlist the help of other members to create these, but the ideas must be your own.

Next, you must create and plan five ideas and policies that you would enforce should you win and become moderators.

Finally, you should then write a maximum 1,000 word speech, addressing the members of TiBB and explaining your policies and ideas and why they should vote for your party.

Once you have finished the task, please send me the logo and speech, by U2U or MSN. The deadline for this task is Thursday at 5.30pm GMT.

The two speeches will be posted by me at the same time anonymously on Thursday evening, and the forum will begin voting later that night. Voting will close, and the results will be revealed, during the next live show on Friday.

Rules:
1. Teams ARE allowed to enlist the help of everyone except the other team to help with their graphics.
2. You must create no more and no less than five policies.
3. You are not allowed to promote your policies in your graphics.
4. Your speech must be no more than 1,000 words long.
5. Both teams' speeches will be posted by me anonymously on Thursday. Teams are banned from revealing which speech is theirs, and any candidate who does will be automatically fired.
6. The deadline for this task is Thursday at 5.30pm GMT.

If you fail to fully complete the task, or give me the required pieces (logo and speech) by the deadline, then you will automatically face the subsequent elimination.

Good luck!
Matt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote