View Single Post
Old 29-07-2002, 07:39 PM #4

I totally agree Oldgit. It really does irritate me no end. Jade had her moments when she was funny, but she could also be downright irritating and spoilt, and I think she finished where she should have. Now it's all *Jade should have won* *Jade, the real winner* and all this other c**p. They just like Jade because she's opinionated, and she would give them something interesting to print because apparently we all like to read about everyone slagging each other off!

God forbid the paper's choice didn't win, and now they are pretending she did. I wonder how much she's getting paid to slag off Kate? She may not have done an interview with all the papers, but I'm sure the one she did with the Sun was her.

At least Helen got attention last year for something positive that came out of the experience. This year it's just all about who can b***h the loudest and that is who will rule the tabloids and get paid for it.

Then people turn around and wonder why Kate has said a few bad things about Jade today, well I wonder why! Have someone slag you off to the nation, would you be happy about it??? Would you keep quiet? I don't think so!
Now Kate is a terrible person for slagging back. Oh, it's just gives me a headache. It's ok for Jade to do something, but not ok for Kate!

It's just like Jade complained that Kate flirted with the men. As if Jade never flirted??? Give me a break! In her interview before she went into the house she called herself a *big flirt*!
That's calling the kettle black if I ever saw it!
She flirted plenty in that house, and she was just jealous that the men responded more to Kate's flirting. She was upset because Alex didn't want to play *Follow the van* with her! If that's not being jealous, than I don't know what is!
Jade has one night of snogging with PJ, and the next day he didn't even want to talk to her! Anytime Kate and another bloke in the house did anything (which wasn't even as serious as what Jade did with PJ!), they seemed to like it! Jealousy, that's all it is!

I'm sorry, I could rant some more....but I better stop now or I may be here all night! LOL
OwnedByCats is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote