View Single Post
Old 26-04-2009, 11:41 AM #8
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Aint_mad_atcha
Quote:
Originally posted by Dezzy
He's just worried she'll go sign up with someone else after BGT. He wants to sign her up badly and if she's getting film offers and the like she definately won't stay with Simon. I think the criticism she's getting isn't fair. She doesn't invite the press they force their way in and they are making it out like she's some middle aged socialite or something.
Badly? CMon, lets not go over board here. I mean, sure its a great story and all, but that woman is not exactly a marketing dream. After the show she will have some TV appearances, maybe guest in sopas, etc, but eventually, she will fade away. She is not going to sell millions of records or anything like that. I think Simon is absolutely right. I mean if she comes in the show, looking all glamorous and things like that, her likeability is going to go away. Even most people who liked her story, are getting a bid tired of it, and the competition havent even started yes the press are after her, but she can avoid most of the things that have happened so far.
2 words, Paul Potts. Face of an ogre but he still had a platinum album and is getting paid loads for opera performances. This is a repeat of that the first BGT. They got tired of Paul Potts as well if I remember right, he still won though. She'll win. Have one or two HUGE albums and then will do a lot of theatre work. Her fame probably will fade but she'll be successful and very well known on stage I think. I haven't even talked about potential american offers. They're still going crazy for her.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote