Favourites:
BB11: Shabby

Quote:
Originally posted by jaybitches
Quote:
Originally posted by ange7
lol ... but maybe I was a lil nasty ... sorry Alec
think we upset him?
No, you haven't upset me. and i take your apology..

And i say hand on heart i did not make this eye. - I'm not that much of a fool.

Things to suggests its a fake..
The corners look like they have been cut with scissors.
Its not in like an ID badge rope or necklace.
Whats with the “Bosch” logo?
They is no employee photo.
If you look at the top right corner, it has a paper crease.. wont ID’s be printed on plastic?
This eye is slightly different to the eye email to be before.. notice the “ray” of white has disappeared and also they are using a different eye template.
Also the color has changed slightly.. Black boxes round.

also.. if i did make the eye i would have used the same template as the first "green eye" pics.. also if you look.. the colors have changed.. why? has this eye been made before? by someone else?

-------------------------------------

I think that this is a great site, and i got a PM.. from a user saying that Ive come on here to cause trouble and now everyone dislikes me.. i hope not as ive been reading post on here for a while and think your a bunch of great people who happen to like Big Brother like i do..

Please just look at the images.. the ones from the other day and the ones i got today and note they are different.. (ive only just noticed) if i had made them i would of done them the same.
it looks like this Justin guy (who sent me them) has just found them online somewhere and obviously not notices they are different.

Also note i removed branding so im not trying to promote my site.

Any way's im off to watch a movie and try and fall asleep. (got work at 2pm - chasing bad guys (who lie and steal) im not one of them)

Alec