I'm a Celeb 2012: Helen Flanagan
X Factor 2012: James Arthur

M C F L Y <3

Favourites (more):
I'm a Celeb 2012: Helen Flanagan
X Factor 2012: James Arthur

HUMINNAHUMINNAHUMINNAAA! AMAZING!

I CAN'T GET OVER IT!

OMGGGGGGG! I got there about 6 and the queue was like miles! people had camped in the rain over night and everything!!!! So I got in the queue, and saw my friend from McFly boards! Yeye!

Got in, grabbed a tour book and ring, then legged it in! Was about 10th row, amazing view! Although I hate tall people!!

David Achuleta was on first, he was proper good! Everyone was singing along, and he covered Angels by Robbie!

Waited like half an hour for McFly, they came on, the whole place went crazy! Loads of people were carried out by people, one girl went past me.. her eyes were in her head and she was proper cold! Mum helped her 2 friends carry her out! Was terrible!!

Everyone was jumping around like maniacs, was proper awesome!!!! Before the last song, they were talking for ages! Was so good!

Harry (drummer) sang and danced haha! Then Doug did a weird dance xD Tom talked about Twitter and Dan added random comments!!!

Then they did 5 colours as last song, and at the end, Doug took off his bass, did a running jump and went flying into the audience!!! Was crazyyy!! Everyone legged it forward and it got really bad hahaha!

I felt like telling everyone!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote