Thread: Pop Idol Winner
View Single Post
Old 28-01-2002, 05:32 PM #3

I'm sure Gareth has it all sewn up, he is already a pop idol in my eyes, and not taking anything away from Will and Darius who are also incredibly talented, they don't have the same appeal, to me anyway!
Gareth and Zoe are almost the same age, and have been through and shared from day one, the most amazing and intense experience together. They obviously love each other very much but only as really close friends I'm almost sure of this, especially after listening to both of them talking about it. Of course it could be more but only they know don't they? The press are always keen to make more out of a simple show of affection, so really it doesn't matter what the actual truth is they'll always elaborate to sell their papers. Whatever the situation, thank goodness they have each other to rely on. Zoe told Lorraine this morning that she will continue to stay with the guys, so thankfully the continuity should certainly help them through the next couple of weeks at least. Again, I wish them all tons of luck!
Honey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote