CBB22: Nick Leeson

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB22: Nick Leeson

Quote:
Originally posted by floridesucks
Quote:
Originally posted by *mazedsalv**
But im annoyed that they didnt show anymore of it, and it looks BB saving Charlie is working, he's just went from 5th fave to 3rd fave on Betfair in the space of 1 hour.
Yeah, they gave him a good edit on what was horrible on the feeds. Watching the whole Charlie scene on live feeds was distressing to watch because Charlie's over lasivious moves toward Angel and Freddie downright crossed the line in his attempt to belittle and bully them while making it seem to the public it was all good fun. I'm surprised BB never called him to the DR to make him stop, as this went on and on. Freddie kept his composure during the Charlie's invasion, which seemed to irritate Charlie into becoming even more vile. The only ones laughing at all this were kris, karly and sophie whom was half asleep. The rest of the housemates were in dead silence. I'm glad that Freddie vocally intervened when Charlie was getting carried away with Angel. You can really tell that Charlie has some major hate toward Angel and Freddie. I'd like to see him try doing those things on Marcus or Siavash, they would have put him in his place straight away. I also could not stand Charlie's stupid little act in the DR on the nomination episode, his acting is pathetic. What a total moron looser he is. He should have got a penalty nomination for his sexual aggression without a doubt.
Completey disagree with his hate towards Freddie and Angel. He has been horrible to Freddie before but hate is a very strong word.
And Angel, there is NO way he hates her, they are always talking from the beginning, when she is alone in the house, he come sover to talk to her, and he's done this for a while, also Angel did the same flirting thing last week when he was sitting on the chair and she was rubbing up aggainst him and she was making sex noises and he was just sitting there laughing.
*mazedsalv** is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote