BB12: Anton
CBB7: Stephanie

Favourites (more):
BB12: Anton
CBB7: Stephanie

Quote:
Originally posted by Lauren
I half agree.

The reason I disagree is because I can't see what can be gained from seeing why a thread was locked. The answer is going to be either "arguments" or "spamming". That's all. And you can assume from your thread not being there, that it's been locked and deleted.

Edit: In reference to yesterday, I think most people DID know what was happening and why threads were being locked and they spammed the topics as a "point-making" exercise. I don't mean everyone, but surely if their main issue was wondering why someone was banned, they could've just asked them on msn.

Some of the people banned yesterday wanted to be banned, and went out there way to do so.
But we were asking why, we genuinely didn't know what was going on. The spamming wasn't point making either, it was just to get an answer. The reason it wasn't on MSN is because I don't have the admins on MSN (nor do I want them anyway). Could have gone to u2u? Then again, more than one of us wanted an answer. If they spoke in the thread then it would be easier than saying who said what in u2u, and maybe if other people had something to say they could have.

I don't think anyone wanted banning. But obviously if someone gets banned for not much at all when there is worse going on on the forum then a fuss is going to kicked up. But some of the bans were unjustified anyway, I mean Billy being banned for asking why I was banned?! And if the idea in this thread was put in place then there would be no need for such threads asking why people were banned, and subsequently fewer bannings for that, given much worse goes on on the forum anyway.
Tom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote