View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009, 01:28 AM #27

SREE

i hate sree he is an illigal imegrant staying in this country which is costing the british tax payer too much he should have applied for a new visa in january if he had any respect for britain he wouldn't have left it so late to appeal the dicision, which happened on 19th june like many other students in this country at present. He consantly talks about respect but doesn't seem to understand that in this country respect has to be earned he has no respect for the british way of life he is a PR nightmare and also talks to freddie like he is some kind of idiot. He asked him a question 'what is 15x15' which shows a man in desperation, He potrays himself to be a highly educated man in the diary room, and i think that if he had any respect for people with higher intellagance tht he would understand that oxford is widely regarded as the number one university of this country. He commonly speaks about hertfordshire university as being in the same league as oxbridge etc. Im not being big headed but i believe oxbridge to be in an elite class considering that hertfordshire is 66 in the uk league tables out of 114 universities which makes it in the bottom half of all brittish universities. Im not saying im anything special i go to glasgow university, this is my opinion and i hope that britain will support it.
jordan11 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote