X Factor 2009: Olly Murs

BURLESQUE

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Olly Murs

Quote:
Originally posted by InTheHood
Quote:
Originally posted by MrGaryy
oh and btw, InTheHood, if you had karma on I would plus it for all the great posts you've made recently.
Karma? Do I have something I need to do? What is it?

Thanks for your comment. I'm not everyone's cup of tea as I say it like I see it, rather than kissing someone's backside.

I love Britney as much as anyone (my change of name deed poll will point to that) but i'm a realist and i'm disappointed she mimes and disappointed people are controlling her. This upsets people who would prefer to say WOW, she just had a really smelly dump......amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing

I think we just have to be honest, because with Britney, you really don't know what's going to happen next
oh it's something you can turn on in your control panel where members can plus or minus if they like your posts.

I'm not actually a hardcore Britney fan tbh, I much prefer Christina Aguilera, but I just wander in here ever now and then for a chat and do like a good debate about her. I went to the Dublin show expecting that Im wouldn't really care about the miming but by the end I promised myself I would never go to another mimed show again, the atmosphere was lost without live singing.