Quote:
Originally posted by MichaelSpears
Quote:
Originally posted by MrGaryy
Quote:
Originally posted by InTheHood
Quote:
Originally posted by MrGaryy

haha, thanks, I guess it's just cause I'm not a hardcore, crazed Britney fan :P I focus the hardcore **** for Christina which means I can talk on Britney more objectively.
Well, I like to think I talk objectively and I spend 12 hours a day on Britney and get my wife and live in girlfriends to get stuff for me (that's not sexual btw)

Christina never done it for me.
OH HELLL NO I KNOW YOU DID NOT JUST INSULT MY CHRISTI- jokes.

Well I think at this stage they are very different artists. Britney is at least at the moment just a glorified dancer who is almost totally controlled by her management. Where as Christina, by some luck, has managed to keep her cool over the years and has a very stable personal life and as a result has now almost total creative control over her work.
I think that's because Christina never really reached the level of fame Britney did.

(That's not hate, just the truth)
they both contribute to each really. Christina never got to the HUGE level of fame because she managed to stay sane and stable which she managed to do because she didn't get that famous. But personally she always seems like she has a much better head on her shoulders than Britney.
But even before Britney had her breakdown she was way more famous than Christina.

It must be because of the success, and Britney had sell out tours and were usually longer than Christina's so she was oftenly tired.

I like Christina so much but love Britney with everything I have.