View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 01:44 AM #125

Yes i was peeved at Marcus saying that -he wasn't putting it on his eyes looked quite puffy in the diaryroom for gods sake he's been up for eviction 4 times living in a house where most of them don't wanna even acknowledge him the atmosphere must be awful its the 1st time Freddie's got upset and quite frankly i think he's done extremely well to hold it together for so long flippin heck Marcus is he meant to be a robot with no emotions -we could say the same about him with Noirin, only last week he said he knew she was using her looks to get the guys round her little finger so why keep persuing her then ? its a shame cos i have got to like Marcus but that was harsh considering he's meant to be his friend

Freddie cuddling Charlie in the garden was a bit uncomfortable to watch but i think its cos Charlie has been quite nice to him lately and i believe Freddies a bit vulnerable at the minute he just wanted a hug -we all do when we're low but i hope he don't make a habbit of it i'd hate to see him become unpopular cos of it and Charlie ain't worth it .

I still love Freddie and i ain't gonna turn against him for one daft thing he's not malicious or fake he speaks the truth probably too honest for his own good and i shall also be waving my sign supporting him to win with Siavash a close second FREDDIE FTW .
realitynut is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote