Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Rice_square
Quote:
Originally posted by dennissabre
Quote:
Originally posted by Rice_square
She hates Sophie though, so any excuse.

I stand by my comments about you based upon your replies in my threads and other members posts.

The fact you say i hate Sophie is based on what exactly?

The fact you call me "she" is yet another example of what a 'sad' little creature you are who is devoid of writing anything other than nasty pathetic remarks on other peoples posts/threads.

As a Charge Nurse on a Psychiatric Unit i should feel more compassion but even i realise there are some people who are beyond help.
Sorry, I meant He

Even last week when five were up, you still were rallying people to vote Sophie out? I just got the impression that you really didn't like her

You really get way to personal at times and take things WAY to seriously. I never call you names, make stupid remarks, tell you your posts are "****", yet you've taken the p**s out of my pic, my posts, and told me I'm 'a sad little creature'. You just makes no sense and need to chill out.
You seem to be the only memeber who has quoted me, took the p**s and said it was my fault who are these other memebers?
I've had no problem with anyone else?

Then i suggest you avoid my threads.

You obviously choose to forget comments left by yourself and your unecessary sarcastic remarks left mine and on other peoples threads.

For the record i have never made any comments about your pic.

Goodbye.
dennissabre is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote