Favourites (more):
CBB8: Kerry
BB11: Josie

Favourites (more):
CBB8: Kerry
BB11: Josie

Quote:
Originally posted by ILoveMoney
I wish president would stop trying to pretend that he has insiders, it really is pathetic.

just post the source with the orginal post
It's All Greek

The housemates will be weightlifting, riverdancing, making kebabs and going on dates as they embrace all things Greek for this weeks shopping Task

Sitting comfortably? Ok, this is how its going to pan out. Three housemates will become Greek Presidential Guards and perform the traditional changing of the guard ceremony for their 15 minute performance later on today.

Two housemates will become comedy entertainers and will be joined by father and son double act, Stavros Flatley for a comedy dance routine to the River Dance Cry of the Celts. Their performance will be judged by an independent judge, who knows about these kinda things, so they better make it good.

If that isnt enough, three housemates will also become Kebab Chefs. In the Garden will be a kebab van and for the next 24 hours Big Brother will place orders for kebabs, which the housemates must prepare and deliver to the Diary Room within four minutes. Orders can be placed at any time of the day or night and two Kebab Chefs must be in the kebab van for the entire duration of the Challenge. Yum.

Now this is the part where you can get involved. One housemate will become the Greek God of Love and will record a Singles looking for love video. This plea for Love will be available on the site later on today and you can apply to go on a date with that housemate! OMG!

Tomorrow, Big Brother will select one of you lucky people who will then come to the Big Brother House and date the housemate. As the God/Goddess of Love, the housemate must be charming and entertaining company throughout the date.

And to turn this Greek dial up to eleven. One housemate will become Zeus the King of the Gods. One housemate will become Atlas the God of weight lifting and heavy burdens. One housemate will become Kratos the God of Strength and another housemate will become Hades the Greek God of Wealth, thats a lot of mythology. .

With all this Greece around, let's hope they don't slip up.

Send to friend

Rating:
100% Woo! (5 ratings) Rate it:

COMMENTSLATEST NEWSLATEST VIDEOSLATEST GALLERIES

(750 characters left.)
Post Comment (Maximum characters: 750)

You need to log-in to comment You need to Log-in or Register to comment
By posting on this website you are agreeing to abide by our comments policy...

Showing 1 to 6 of 6 Comments

Actions: Report Posted on: Day 48 | 12:18 Username: peligna says: Comment by: Comment: Atlas awsn't the god of weight lifting-check your Greek myths and legends BB!Doh Actions: Report Posted on: Day 48 | 12:17 Username: debbsiedo says: Comment by: Comment: Sounds like fun, I can't wait. Stavros Flately are brill, can't wait to see them. Actions: Report Posted on: Day 48 | 12:17 Username: bbfan..xxx says: Comment by: Comment: that is a mint task especially the kebab one i would love to do that Actions: Report Posted on: Day 48 | 12:16 Username: Klakin says: Comment by: Comment: Ooooooooh, sounds brilliant, I hope most of them will do well at the task. Looking forward to Riverdancing, hope it will be Roderigo and David taking part at the dancing..... Actions: Report Posted on: Day 48 | 12:15 Username: carlfarrand says: Comment by: Comment: cool how do i get involved then ! Actions: Report Posted on: Day 48 | 12:14 Username: guesswatimginger says: Comment by: Comment: This is like the Italian task with audience participation! Good idea with the date thing though hehehe NextLast FirstPrev 1 to 6 of 6 Log inRegister
Fanzone: What's happening now...
Klakin commented on It's All GreekBBFAN4EVA likes You Don't Like Me
Rammers85 commented on Latest Newsfemale4Noirin commented on Latest News Advertisement

Watch Big Brother
ON TV
ON 4oD
Big Brother
Channel 4 21:00 Big Brother
Daily Poll
Who is the most manipulative new housemate?
Bea
Hira
David
Kenneth
Tom

View Results

Polldaddy.comFollow Big Brother on:

YOUTUBE
BEBO
TWITTER
FACEBOOK

Advertisement